Click here for part three of the spoof series.
Click here for part five of the spoof series.

So I just narrowly escaped becoming an Elvaan snowman; luckily for me, Larzos' goons tried to build me bottom up and gave up when they realized it would not work. Now if I could just get out of this snow mound, I could go kick a certain Galka's butt. A little help, anyone? Goons? Ladies? Naoi?

Oh noes, what is this? The girls abandoned me to frolic in Larzos' bubble dome after he just tried to kill me? This is utter madness; I wanted to play in his bubble dome! Wait for me, ladies!

Hey, where is everyone going?

And it seems that Larzos has whisked the girls off to his mistress. I guess he did not learn the concept of sharing in kindergarten, but I still have Naoi at least. Speaking of which, has anyone seen that cat? Hmm. Since everyone has abandoned me today, let us conveniently find out what the bad guys are up to.

Yep, there is Larzos, but I did not want to see him in particular.

And helloooooo, Mistress Lilith. I do not know how that green chair of yours keeps you suspended, but my eyes are too busy examining the rest of your body to find out. Lilisette probably cannot hear me right now since I am thousands of yalms away, but if she can, your future alter ego is hot!

I guess Lily did get the message, and now she wants to fight her alter ego. What is it with catfights in this storyline?

It seems that Lady Lilith has both beauty and brawn, Lily. I suggest you keep quiet about her until I come rescue her -- I mean you! If you are wondering how I plan on doing that, I have conveniently met up with Naoi again, and we have joined forces with a San d'Orian ambush party.

In fact, forget the girls; I want a new black carpet! Let us get them, boys!

Supposedly, this ambush provides the perfect backdrop to rescue the ladies from a nearby cavern. Off-screen magic, goooooooooooo!

So after entering a spooky cavern, we found the ladies held hostage by the traitorous Cait Sith from earlier. Just one cat? Even I can handle this. Brace yourself, ladies, for I will -- hey, where is Naoi running off to?! Hmm. It looks like she wants to settle the score personally, so I will sit back and watch.

And watch.

Oh, come on; someone strike a decisive blow already! Fine, I will do it.

Just as Lily and I joined the fray, Cait Sith Ceithir decides to unleash Atomos on us to turn the tide. Hey you evil, vacuum-demon thingy, take Naoi instead!

OH MY GOD! Atomos sucked Naoi right up, and now she has transformed into a giant cat. Please do not hurt me, Super Cat; use your super strength to pummel Ceithir instead! Yeah, like that!

And Larzos is seducing Portia with his bubble dome again! Do not do it, Portia; it is a trap!

So much for my advice! At least Lily learned to stay back after her previous experience, but I guess I will try and save Portia anyway. Okay Larzos, let her go, and put your hands up slowly.

Hey, do not teleport away! Oh well, I guess we will have to track them down another day. Let us head back to Southern San d'Oria [S] and hang some wanted posters for now.

WANTED! Scantily-clad Elvaan babe with horns. Might be the future alter ego of a girl everyone has forgotten. If seen, please contact Khelandros or the San d'Orian authorities. There, that should do it. I am sure someone will be brave or lucky enough to cross paths with her, somehow. We better report Portia's disappearance to Rage now, Lily.

Hey Rage, this is not going to be easy, but the chick you were totally into has been kidnapped. What do you mean you do not recognize us? It is us, Khelandros and Lilisette!

What the hell is with the amnesia in this town lately? I mean I suppose you could forget about a small, bratty, red-haired Elvaan girl, but how could Rage forget me?! Oh well, until next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment